crash in tty code in 6.1.. fixed since?

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Jul 13 22:14:38 UTC 2007

In message: <46972B28.1010409 at FreeBSD.org>
            Attilio Rao <attilio at FreeBSD.org> writes:
: I think it has been fixed some months ago IIRC.
: The problem here, should be that if sx_slock() let thread sleep, Giant
: is released before to sleep and tp->t_session can be accessed in racy way.
: Another nice side-effect about having tty Giant :)

I've been having crashes right and left in cblock code.  I've had good
luck converting it to using a mutext.  However, someone else was
telling me they had big problems going all the way and locking the
entire TTY subsystem.  The evidence is in p4...

Warner