flash and firefox

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Mar 13 16:29:59 UTC 2006

In message: <17428.17308.781505.771684 at roam.psg.com>
            Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> writes:
: > The problems with linuxpluginwrapper exist in RELENG_6 as well.
: > Actually, I've had better luck with flash and linux-firefox on CURRENT
: > than I have on 6.1-PRERELEASE.
: >
: > The problems with acrobat reader are also in 6.1-PRERELEASE.  Running
: > them both, one at home, one at work, I haven't found any real difference
: > in how various ports work, save for the abovementioned, that
: > linux-firefox works better with flash in CURRENT.
:
: how the heck did you get it to run at all in current?

I'm running -current with FreeBSD native firefox and acroread.  I'm
able to read pdfs no problem.  Flash, alas, I've not managed to get
working.

Warner