Importing iSCSI target from NetBSD

F. Senault fred.letter at lacave.net
Mon Aug 21 18:05:19 UTC 2006

Hi all.

I mentioned on -current a time ago that I was ready to make a port out
of Alistair G. Crooks' ISCSI-target implementation for NetBSD.

It was four months ago, and I realize I hadn't had any time to spend
on this project, and that it's not going to change in a near future.
The core of the work is about done.  The version I used probably needs
to be updated, a tarball has to be made and uploaded, and the port
has to be commited.

If someone wants to step in and take the work in progress, I'll be
glad to help if I can.  Don't hesitate to send me a word.

TIA,

Fred
(Crossposted on both -current where the first discussion took part in
 may, and -ports where it logically belongs.)
--
Do you know how far this has gone ?     Just how damaged have I become ?
When I think I can overcome                          It runs even deeper