modem card is not recognized anymore

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at mahoroba.org
Wed Sep 28 00:32:19 PDT 2005

Hi,

Recently, I upgraded my laptop to latest RELENG_6.  Then, I realized
that my modem card (SII MC-P300) is not recognized anymore.  When I
inserted the card into the PCMCIA slot, the kernel bacame stacked.
Then I removed the card from the slot, the kernel bacame alive again
with following dmesg output:

	pccard0: Card has no functions!
	cbb0: PC Card card activation failed.

The card is still recognized fine with 6.0-BETA3 kernel.  IIRC, the
card was recognized fine with BETA4 kernel.  However, since I've lost
BETA4 kernel, I cannot test with BETA4, sorry.

Any idea?

Sincerely,

ume at mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/