Powering down 16-bit wi(4) PC Card is broken for me

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Sep 23 14:13:00 PDT 2005

In message: <20050923210018.GA60137 at ip.net.ua>
            Ruslan Ermilov <ru at FreeBSD.org> writes:
: On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 09:37:05AM -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > Ruslan,
: >
: > looks like you are confusing the bridge somehow.  The bad Vcc thing
: > should never happen, and I can't get it to happen on my machine here.
: >
: Lucky you are.  :-)
:
: > I suspect it might be TI specific and/or related to cardbus -> pc card
: > transition.  Does it happen if you insert/eject in the other order?
: >
: What other order do you mean?  The first time I eject wi(4) this
: *** happens.

Forget about rl/re cards.  Boot, insert wi, eject wi.  What happens?

Warner