sk interface (Marvell 88E8001) sluggish?

Feargal Reilly feargal at helgrim.com
Wed May 18 03:15:51 PDT 2005

On Tue, 17 May 2005 21:32:42 -0400
Nicolas Blais <nb_root at videotron.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a popular Marvell 88E8001 on my A8V-Deluxe (Rev2) which
> doesn't work  like it should in FreeBSD. Whenever accessing
> anything on the network  (whether local or internet), there is

I was *about* to say that SysKonnect have a version of the
myk driver for that card for 5.3, but I just checked the
man page for it, and the 88E8001 isn't actually listed. I don't
know if that's accurate or not; if you want to check it out,
email support at syskonnect.de and ask them about it.

-Feargal Reilly || Reilly, Feargal || Reilly Feargal