ATI on FreeBSD! FireGL Linux Driver Port

Tue Dec 27 15:36:26 PST 2005

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:08:42 +0100
Chris Gilbert <Chris at lainos.org> wrote:

[Description of where the port installs the files]
> Does this sound okay?

Yes.

> > I haven't looked at the port version of this, but I haven't seen any
> > changes described regarding those entries in the announcement.
>
> I'm not quite sure what you mean by this... can you elaborate?

You explained what you did in your initial announcement. You didn't
mentioned changes to the location where the port installs the files to,
so I assumed the port does the same as described in your initial
announcement.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Actually, Microsoft is sort of a mixture between the Borg and the Ferengi.