Re-Post: Does -current support vedio chipset / Intel 82945G? (Was: I have a question)

Nathan Vidican nvidican at wmptl.com
Mon Dec 5 06:30:31 PST 2005

Sun Le wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Can somebody tell me if the current freebsd support the vedio chipset -
> Intel 82945G?I am blocked here.
>
> Many thanks in advance!
> -Sandy
>
> --
> Sun Le (Sandy) - <kbuild at gmail.com>
>
> Keep it simple,stupid and low-key

Next time, try posting with a more appropriate subject line, most people will
ignore or not even read 'i have a question' - that kinda goes without saying,
you either email the list because you have a question, or because you have an
answer... I 're-posted' your message with this reply using a more appropriate
subject line - perhaps someone who knows the answer will give it to you now, I
for one am sorry - but do not know/support/use the chipset and do not know how
well if at all that it will work with -current branch.

--
Nathan Vidican
nvidican at wmptl.com
Windsor Match Plate & Tool Ltd.