Beta2: Nice job!

Lars Erik Gullerud lerik at nolink.net
Mon Aug 22 14:26:27 GMT 2005

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Andrew Gallatin wrote:

> But I just don't see how other people can stand the defaults with
> lcd monitors.

When running my external LCD over an analog VGA cable, I tend to agree -
the blurryness from the digital-analog-digital conversion + antialiasing
on the fonts tend to make them a bit too fuzzy. When running with the
razor-sharp digital crispness of a DVI cable however, antialiasing gives
me perfect fonts in X11 on my LCD. But then, everyones tastes are
different...

/leg