umass errors with former working card-reader

Nicolas Blais nb_root at videotron.ca
Mon Aug 15 21:29:48 GMT 2005

On August 15, 2005 04:44 pm, Emanuel Strobl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to use my multi-card-reader with BETA2 but unfortunately it isn't
> working like before (5.3).
> I get countless "unrecoverd read errors", but I'm quiet sure I had this
> reader working with FreeBSD.
>
> Here's some info about the device, hope somebody can help me. Thanks in
> advance,
>
> -Harry
<snip>

Same here, do you get long boot time because of this? I had to unplug my card
reader toget normal boot. Then, when I hotplug my card reader after boot, I
get similar messages that you have.

Nicolas.

--
FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #0: Mon Aug  8 11:44:24 EDT 2005
root at clk01a:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CLK01A