dhclient problems

Brooks Davis brooks at one-eyed-alien.net
Fri Aug 12 03:21:13 GMT 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 07:03:39PM -0700, Jon Dama wrote:
> I'm in the same boat.  What do you want?  a tcpdump during a discover
> attempt?
>
> do you mind if I pass it through net/dhcpdump?

That would be fine to start with.  It might eventually be necessicary
to see the actual packets.  I'd also like to see what dhclient says
when run with the -d option.  What server are you running?  What is the
gateway value you are setting.  Also, the contents of your rc.conf might
be useful.  Feel free to send in private.

-- Brooks