[PANIC] RELENG_6: Memory modified after free

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Wed Aug 3 17:14:20 GMT 2005

Hi,

在 2005-08-03三的 18:52 +0200,Gordon Bergling写道:
> Hi,
>
> sometimes I am gettings this panic while booting.
>
> I had several times tried to get a core dump, but savecore(8) tells me
[snip]

This looks like a double fault, but I can not guess the culprit through
the address yet :-)  Do you have some procedures that can reliably
trigger the problem?  Also, try overriding the default CFLAG to "-O
-pipe" to see if it can help.  It would also be helpful if you can
provide the kernel compiling configuration as well.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij delphij net>  http://www.delphij.net/