RELENG_5 hangs during boot

Michael Reifenberger mike at Reifenberger.com
Sun Sep 26 07:28:04 PDT 2004

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004, Michael Reifenberger wrote:

> Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:40:02 +0200 (CEST)
> From: Michael Reifenberger <mike at reifenberger.com>
> To: freebsd-current at freebsd.org
> Subject: RELENG_5 hangs during boot
>
> Hi,
> after upgrading a may-25 -current to the latest RELENG_5 I get an
> hang after attaching all firewire, ATA and SCSI devices but before
> mounting root (can get into DDB though) after printing:

Just a follow up:

-current does boot. dmesg is attached.
It seems that there is a MFC missing to get RELENG_5 to work for me...

Bye/2
---
Michael Reifenberger, Business Development Manager SAP-Basis, Plaut Consulting
Comp: Michael.Reifenberger at plaut.de | Priv: Michael at Reifenberger.com
       http://www.plaut.de           |       http://www.Reifenberger.com