5.3-RELEASE TODO

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Fri Sep 24 05:41:55 PDT 2004

On Friday 24 September 2004 09:41, Scott Long wrote:
>                           FreeBSD 5.3 Open Issues
>
>                                 Open Issues
>
>  This is a list of open issues that need to be resolved for FreeBSD 5.3. If
>  you have any updates for this list, please e-mail re at FreeBSD.org.
>
> Show stopper defects for 5.3-RELEASE

I know that adding to this list at this point in time is not nice at all, but
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/56675 is a pretty annoying
issue and it's been around for a while. I think we should at least have a
workaround in 5.3-RELEASE (auto unmount ext2 filesystems in rc.shutdown), if
not a real fix.

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org