Xorg Packages on 5.3-beta5

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Sep 23 22:00:44 PDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 10:59:12PM -0400, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
> Apologies if this has already come up.  I downloaded the ISO's for
> beta5, and went to do an "install all packages", and it's popping
> up with several errors about various xorg packages missing.  Let
> me know if more details are needed (I'll just redo this install).

Which architecture?  I know you've been active in sparc64 before
which is why I'm asking.  I forgot to mention in the release notes
that only some of the necessary packages on disc1 were available
for sparc64.  So I had done a disc1 but it was incomplete and
would have this sort of problem.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu