Outdated 3ware 9000-series driver (twa)?

Vinod Kashyap vkashyap at amcc.com
Mon Sep 6 19:05:58 PDT 2004

The version of the bundled firmware in the kernel tree is
actually 2.02.00.011.  Apart from the difference in the firmware
versions, there are a couple of minor differences in the driver.
The driver sources will not be updated before the release of 5.3.
The next release of the driver will also be checked into the
kernel tree.