csh is root's shell?

Jose M Rodriguez josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es
Fri Oct 8 16:55:37 PDT 2004

El Sábado, 9 de Octubre de 2004 01:16, Nikolay Kalev escribió:
> OK is someone going to merge some functions from dot.tcshrc to the
> FreeBSD tree ???
> It will be nice to see some imprvements :-).

I can recall something like this under src/share/examples/
also a port shells/tcshrc or so.

I also have some notes about a future profile.d/ from ports (ENOTIME).

But this is not a src/share/skel/dot.cshrc alternative.

You may also take a look at PR conf/72277
It not so rich, but you may find another tip here.