Project Evil & ACX100-based cards (D-Link DWL-520+)

adam at adamretter.eclipse.co.uk adam at adamretter.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 20:01:01 GMT 2004

Hey,

Ive actually been talking to Daron about the D-Link G520+ recently.
I may have acidentally reignited his interest in the ACX111 chipsets -
whoops :-)

Ive also forwarded him your post to freebsd-current.

As I understand it he is current working on the ACX111 and bringing in some
recent updates from the linux acx100/111 project.
I am hoping to be able to help him with the work on the ACX111 chipsets
soon, although I have a steep learning curve as I am but a poor Win32 C/C++
programmer.

Thanks

Adam.