cardreader interrupt storm

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Jun 14 06:04:05 GMT 2004

In message: <20040609202008.GE84791 at enigma.whacky.net>
            Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb at whacky.net> writes:
: On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 09:53:04PM +0200, Thierry Herbelot wrote:
: >Le Wednesday 09 June 2004 21:31, Stephan van Beerschoten a écrit :
: >>
: >> but of course I'm also having a PCMCIA-CF cardreader because (as mentioned
: >> by somebody already) it is much faster and it won't wear down your
: >> sensitive connectors on your camera. They costs something like $15 and are
: >> definitly worth the money.
: >
: >did you try your cardreader on a recent -current ?

I have one CF card that doesn't work, but the other 30 I've tried
works.

Warner