ath/ifstart panic: still, new fcntl panic. ACPI still hangs

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sat Aug 7 02:51:38 PDT 2004

IBM Thinkpad T41p, -current from one hour ago.

The Ath/if_start problem is still there (I have got sams commit).

New one, looks like rwatsons baby:
	Giant owned
	mtx_assert
	kern_fcntl
	fcntl_common
	linux_fcntl
	syscall(linux_fcntl64)

And without the CD drive installed my laptop still wedges solid if
I press the ACPI sleep button.  This works perfectly if the CD drive
is installed.