ppp RADIUS accounting bug

Boris Kovalenko boris at ntmk.ru
Tue Nov 18 23:38:42 PST 2003

Hello!

    Yes, unsigned, so we have 4G limit, which may simple be overflowed
by (for example) PPPoE connection. Yes, RADIUS standard defines new
attributes for big words, but current PPP does not supports it (it, so
our knowledge about RFC is useless :) Again, rad_put_int defined
u_int32_t parameter, so if a have dowloaded 4.5G (for example) what
number will send to radius?

Regards,
    Boris