small regression in cbb and a confusion with rl driver

John Baldwin jhb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 7 11:05:25 PST 2003

On 07-Nov-2003 Sven Petai wrote:
> hi
>
> I upgraded my laptop (compaq Evo n1020V) from 5.1 beta to recent current few
> days ago. I noticed two regressions and hunted down commits that introduced
> them
>
> the first one is that my keyboard doesn't respond before single user mode if I
> reboot fBSD, so I can't break into loader.. it works fine when doing cold
> boot though.
> this bug is introduced by the version 1.86 of the file
> src/sys/dev/pccbb/pccbb.c
> my cbb is recognized as
> cbb0: <TI4410 PCI-CardBus Bridge> mem 0xffbfe000-0xffbfefff irq 10 at device
> 10.0 on pci0
> cbb0: Found memory at ffbfe000
> full dmesg is available @
> http://bsd.ee/~hadara/dump/dmesg.2003.11.04_evon1020v

Hmm, I have this keyboard problem as well but my bridge is:

cbb0: <TI1225 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 4.0 on pci0
cbb1: <TI1225 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 4.1 on pci0

I'm going to try disabling the func_intr() functions to see if that makes
my keyboard happier.