Was: More ULE bugs fixed. Is: Mouse problem?

Alex Wilkinson alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Tue Nov 4 17:44:13 PST 2003

	On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 12:27:04AM +0100, Eirik Oeverby wrote:

	Just for those interested:
	I do *not* get any messages at all from the kernel (or elsewhere) when
	my mouse goes haywire. And it's an absolute truth (just tested back and
	forth 8 times) that it *only* happens with SCHED_ULE and *only* with old
	versions (~1.50) and the very latest ones (1.75 as I'm currently
	running). 1.69 for instance did *not* show any such problems.

	I will, however, update my kernel again now, to get the latest
	sched_ule.c (if any changes have been made since 1.75) and to test with
	the new interrupt handler. I have a suspicion it might be a combination
	of SCHED_ULE and some signal/message/interrupt handling causing messages
	to get lost along the way. Because that's exactly how it feels...

Question: How can I find out what verion of SCHED_ULE I am running ?

 - aW