NVidia driver stability?

Evan Dower evantd at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 01:47:50 PDT 2003

That may have done it. Now that I recompiled nvidia-driver only
WITH_NVIDIA_HACKS, doing glxinfo several times no longer wreaks havoc. Since
something seems to be screwy with my network driver (rtl8139) when the
kernel is compiled without optimizations, I recompiled with them and so far
all is well. At the moment, I have my AGP rate knocked down from 4x to 2x in
BIOS. If all continues to go well, I'll bump it back up and report what I
find.