FBSD 5.2 RC issue with bktr and no accompanying sound.

Patrick Hajek pphajek at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 17 22:51:03 PST 2003

I connected a cable from the line out of the Hauppauge WinTV card
to the line-in of the sound card and was unable to detect any signal.
To determine any signal from the line-out of the TV card, I connect
a head phone set to it and was unable to hear anything.

Curious if
bktr0: Detected a MSP34255?-?31 at 0x80
bktr0: STB TV/PCI, Philips FR1236 NTSC FM tuner, dbx stereo, msp3400c stereo.
pci2: <multimedia> at device 6.1 (no driver attached)

this is related?

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Patrick