TESTERS WANTED for ATAng preview 2

Steve Ames steve at energistic.com
Mon Aug 18 17:47:57 PDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 05:28:48PM -0700, Jason Stone wrote:

> > > Grap the latest from ftp.deepcore.dk/pub/ATAng and apply the diff files
> > > to your src tree, remove the contents of sys/dev/ata and extract the
> > > ATAng-*tgz file there, then do the usual drill to get a new kernel...
>
> Tried to grab this last night, but got "550 conf-patch: Permission denied."
> when trying to retrieve conf-patch.

I don't think the 8-16 patch requires conf-patch... that was for the
8-7 and 8-8 patches. Looks like it was split into three seperate
diff files for 8-16. I wasn't able to apply diff-sbin-atacontrol
successfully (well the diff applies but there was some devel stuff
in there that keeps it from compiling).

-Steve