recomend software to use.

Shawn sgill at metrocast.net
Sun Jan 30 06:09:57 PST 2005

I'm using Veritas Clustering software at work. Behind it are number of
nodes. 2 Sun V880's and some V440's with few blades as well. I find this
concept fascinating and would love to experiment more with it in the
open source world. Im a big fanofFreeBSD and I have down some web
hoasting use it and many other things.

Would anyone know of a good site that would explain more about
clustering with freebsd, or maybe even a how to that might be posted on
the web? Id love to get this working in a small lab that a friend and I
are putting together for this reason. He runs a webhoasting company