Haw to find Distribution?

alan barrow alan.barrow at psineteurope.com
Tue Feb 10 02:51:40 PST 2004

Andy :)

The old adage holds true "ask and you shall receive" I have been working
towards generating a TOR - functional specification for a PVFS and dual
head end scenario. The system will be dealing with Neflow traffic coming
off of 2 gigabyte links.

I will be keeping my log book well and truly up to date and will have
time to generate some form of HowTo.

Out of interest would it be worthwhile establishing a channel on
freenode so as we can all correspond .. live as it where ?

#bsd-cluster ???

or otherwise

yours a.r.b.

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 09:51, Matt Olander wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 10:36:20AM +0100, Andy Sporner wrote:
> > I get about 2-5 downloads  a week on my server.
> >
> > I am content to provide the software as there seems to be a need
> > for this--not withstanding that this has been a project (originally
> > in NetBSD--And still there) since 1995.
> >
> > <begin flame>
> > I would *again* ask for assistance in testing.  If the answer is
> > like this one I would seriously consider removing the work from
> > the public domain and make money off it.
> > </end flame>
>
> hi Andy,
>
> we'd love to help test! I'll get it going sometime next week, after I
> make it through a new product release  ;)
>
> also, Brooks and I did a brief segment on clustering on TechTV a little
> while ago. I know Brooks mentioned doing a 'how to', but I don't believe
> he's had the time.
>
> http://www.offmyserver.com/cgi-bin/store/cluster.html
>
> cheers,
> -matt
>

> --
> Matt Olander
> (408)943-4100 Phone
> (408)943-4101 Fax
> www.offmyserver.com
> --
> "Those who don't read have no advantage over those who can't"
> -Mark Twain

yours Alan R. Barrow

European OSS Development Manager.
Psinet Europe.