COMPLETE THIS SURVEY for Visa/Amazon/Best Buy Gift Cards Worth 500 Dollars Each, Apple iPads and Apple iPad Minis

Judi Robbins wacsurvey at wacsurvey.com
Fri Nov 15 21:44:29 UTC 2013

   Dear Affiliate Marketer:

   Your opinions are valuable, and we request your help with a survey to
   learn about your impressions regarding affiliate marketing. We are not
   selling anything. The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete. The
   opinions you provide will be used only in combination with others for
   research purposes. We want to find out about affiliate marketers' needs
   and satisfaction with their current partners. The information will help
   improve the ways in which they work with you.

   Please use the link below to begin:
   [1]http://survey-na.researchnow.com/wix/p785486741.aspx?r=16078&s=TTQXK
   ASJ&src=98&l=9

   You have been selected from an array of industry members (e.g.,
   memberships, subscriptions, conference attendance, newsletters, etc.).
   If you qualify and complete the survey, to thank you for participating,
   you will be entered in a drawing for $500 Visa/Amazon/Best Buy gift
   cards, Apple iPads (Value each: $600), and Apple iPad Minis (Value
   each: $400). Please note, if you have already completed a survey you
   have been entered, via your email address, into the drawing for all the
   gifts.

   We appreciate your valuable time and effort to help. Please click
   [2]here if you encounter any problems while taking this survey.

   Thank you.

   Judi Robbins,
   Online Project Manager

   If you wish to stop receiving emails about this survey then click
   [3]HERE

References

   1. http://survey-na.researchnow.com/wix/p785486741.aspx?r=16078&s=TTQXKASJ&src=98&l=9
   2. mailto:azswebservices at aol.com