What is this forum for?

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 31 17:31:57 UTC 2009

 [ .. ]

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/freebsd-questions/

> best with moderation BUT EVEN WITHOUT, but with clearly defined rules
> on webpage it could be efficient.

Let's make a test case: please compare your emails with the rules and
suggestions in above two articles.

We spend a few hours per day *working* on improving FreeBSD, doing also
moderating is just to much.
Besides, we expect people to behave intelligently and politely. Life
keeps contradicting us it seems :-[

Please contact donations@

> just got this after a day:
>
> ---
> Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 23:47:08 +0400
> From: Boris Samorodov <bsam at ipt.ru>
> To: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
> Subject: Re: sponsoring
>
> On Fri, 29 May 2009 22:27:43 +0200 (CEST) Wojciech Puchar wrote:
>
> > you said that "outdated hardware" are very welcome.
>
> No, I had never said it. Please, stop spamming me.
>

> ---
>

> OK so fuck off Boris, but we were talking some time ago about dumping
> potential sponsors ;)

Watch you language please.

> anyone want to see my mail(s) it was a reply to?

No. Really not. Given the way you behaved in this thread you're one
step away from my killfile.

Maybe you should take a few days and think if all the people
disagreeing here with you are wrong.

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B