Antivirus for (mailservers on) FreeBSD

Martin Welk mw at theatre.sax.de
Fri Jun 13 00:00:18 PDT 2003

Hi,

nobody mentioned the "AntiVir" product series - it comes from a german
company called H+B EDV Datentechnik GmbH (http://www.antivir.de/ - yes,
they have english language web pages :) ) and they offer several
versions of virus scanners for the file system and for e-mail,
and they offer it for a couple of operating systems and there's a
version for FreeBSD. Most of the software is freely downloadable
for trial purpose, and some is even free for private usage.

Any opinions about technical aspects?

I'm in now way related to that company nor do I use the products yet.

Regards,
	Martin

--
      ,,Oh, there's a lot of opportunities, if you're knowing to take them,
                  you know, there's a lot of opportunities, if there aren't