Bluetooth management software?

Darren Pilgrim dmp at bitfreak.org
Mon Oct 17 10:37:45 PDT 2005

Now that Bluetooth is edging itself into production with the talk of merging
the related scripts into /etc, I'm wondering if the user side of things has
come along as well?

When I got my mouse, phone and PDA working with FreeBSD, it took
considerable work: looking at communications, grabbing IDs, manually editing
files, etc.

But in certain other OSen, Bluetooth is managed with an app capable of
configuring services, searching for and adding new devices.  Does such
user-land software exist in FreeBSD?  Preferably a CLI with an optional X
front end?