Aw: Re: Help getting Marvell-A388 SBC booted

doc.solo at web.de doc.solo at web.de
Fri Feb 1 08:24:02 UTC 2019

Hi Marcin,

I used this device tree: https://github.com/Artox/crochet/blob/pr-clearfog/board/Clearfog/files/armada-388-helios4.dts. I did a crochet build of FreeBSD-12 with config from above mentioned github repo.

I will build everything from scratch now, but documentation is really sparse. So I still don't know what is really important to get FBSD booted. My understanding is, that U-Boot needs the API enabled and that there are some deviations from the linux device trees. Anything else?

BTW: Thanks to you and your colleagues for your work on the kernel to support this hardware. I wonder why this has remained largely unappreciated.

Regards,

Sören