Armeb removal before 12

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Jun 13 22:57:04 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 4:25 PM, Mori Hiroki <yamori813 at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

> Hi.

Even with current? It seems to have grown a lot. Even FreeBSD 11 on my
atmel boards, the 32MB ones can't really do much of anything (though a
custom /etc/rc.d might be usable). The 64MB ones I have troubles logging
into without disabling a ton of stuff. And FreeBSD-current is even larger.

Are you using a custom rc.d in this setup?

> I have FWIXP422BB target(Planex BRC-14VG) with 32M of RAM. I never build
> FreeBSD for this target.
>
> I want build for FWIXP422BB but clang cross build is very slow. It take
> 7 hour on my machine.

I'm sorry to hear that. Even on my fast machines, it takes long time.

Warner