RPi2 snapshot for armv7 won't boot.

Carl Johnson carlj at peak.org
Wed Nov 1 22:51:21 UTC 2017

I had previously tried to upgrade my RPi2 12.0-CURRENT system from armv6
to armv7, but it then refused to boot.  This time I downloaded the
latest snapshot (r325156 from 20171030) and it also refuses to boot for
exactly the same reason.  In every case the kernel loads, but then it
reports that init has died, and then panics and drops into kdb.  It
gives a stack backtrace, but that doesn't mean anything to me.

Is this just me, or is anybody else having this problem?  If others have
the problem, is there some workaround to get it working?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Carl Johnson		carlj at peak.org