Is a83t development still active? (My context: BPI-M3)

Emmanuel Vadot manu at bidouilliste.com
Sat Jan 14 13:33:30 UTC 2017

 Hi Mark,

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 14:40:26 -0800
Mark Millard <markmi at dsl-only.net> wrote:

> I notice looking in:
>
> https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/arm/allwinner/
>
> that, while a10, a13/, a20/, a31/, a33/, a64/, and h3/ have been
> getting updates, a83t/ has not had one since 2016-Oct-3
> (306646) --and that was only to remove std.* files. The only
> other vintage of a83t/ goes back to 2016-May-5 (299113).
>
> Is a83t no longer being updated?
>
> ===
> Mark Millard
> markmi at dsl-only.net

 Most of the drivers works for many Allwinner SoC so even if we don't
add files in the a83t directory, it doesn't mean that there is no
updates.
 Each of thoses directories only contain file for the padconf (the
pinmuxing information) and a file with the list of needed file for this
SoC (if one want to compile a kernel for a specific SoC).
 But I admit that when I've added information on the pin interrupts I
forgot to do a83t, I'll do that soon.

 Cheers,

--
Emmanuel Vadot <manu at bidouilliste.com> <manu at freebsd.org>