Booting FreeBSD on a BananaPi

Koz Ross koz.ross at retro-freedom.nz
Mon Jan 2 07:16:03 UTC 2017

>OK. That's the one I have running my external DNS server (or is it the
>internal one, the Banana Pi and Raspberry Pi are right next to each
>other on the shelf and one does internal and the other does external).
>
>Which file, exactly, are you trying. I can stand a small outage of
>this service to put it on an SD card and boot (it's what my test-lab
>is supposed to be doing all the time, but that level of automation
>isn't yet in place).
>
>Warner

Thank you for that! I am using the following:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/ISO-IMAGES/12.0/FreeBSD-12.0-CURRENT-arm-armv6-BANANAPI-20161221-r310361.img.xz.
--
Koz Ross <koz.ross at retro-freedom.nz>
www.retro-freedom.nz

If you aren't using GPG, you should be! https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en.

Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for why.

Proud member of the Open Wireless Movement.
Find out more at https://openwireless.org/

Proud member of Peers, at http://peers.community/ . We grow freedom.