Booting FreeBSD on a BananaPi

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Jan 2 07:10:27 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 11:59 PM, Koz Ross <koz.ross at retro-freedom.nz> wrote:
>> OK. You'd be surprised how often that happens...
>>
>> So the next question is what, specific model you are doing this with?
>> There are many different types of Banana Pi's these days.
>>
>> Warner
>>

> It's the original BananaPi: http://www.banana-pi.org/m1.html.

OK. That's the one I have running my external DNS server (or is it the
internal one, the Banana Pi and Raspberry Pi are right next to each
other on the shelf and one does internal and the other does external).

Which file, exactly, are you trying. I can stand a small outage of
this service to put it on an SD card and boot (it's what my test-lab
is supposed to be doing all the time, but that level of automation
isn't yet in place).

Warner