Crochet for RPI3 fails in tblgen

Emmanuel Vadot manu at bidouilliste.com
Mon Dec 25 21:20:14 UTC 2017

 Hello Karl,

On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 09:48:17 -0600
Karl Denninger <karl at denninger.net> wrote:

> Blows up here:

 This is a lot of text ...

 Also few questions/remarks :

 - What does the build looks like for vanilla FreeBSD ?
 - Which FreeBSD release are you building/building from ?
 - I was never sure about the "support" of crochet, most (if not all)
arm developer doesn't use it and we never had contact with the
maintainer (also he doesn't seems to follow development happening in
FreeBSD arm/arm64 as a lot of merge-requests in crochet are follow-ups
to commits happening in FreeBSD).
 - I personally don't care about crochet support even if I see it's
value based on how it's a pain to do custom release images and I'm
pretty sure that I'm talking for most of the arm developpers.

 Cheers,

--
Emmanuel Vadot <manu at bidouilliste.com> <manu at freebsd.org>