ARM_NEW_PMAP

Ian Lepore ian at freebsd.org
Mon Mar 30 20:22:41 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-30 at 19:53 +0000, Ulrich Grey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have compiled
>
> make -j30 buildworld and print/texlive-full
> without problems on a wandboard-quad (FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #0 r280772M).
>
> Regards
>
> Ulrich

Cool.  Do you remember what your build time is (even roughly) for
buildworld on a wandquad?  My memory is that it was taking about 2 hours
last summer, with the only make.conf entry being WITHOUT_PROFILE.  Now
it takes about 5 hours (that's on an ssd drive in a usb dock).  I'm not
sure if the newer/bigger clang is to blame, or maybe just my memory of
the time is wrong.

-- Ian