What platform do you use?

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Wed Aug 6 10:18:47 UTC 2014

> Am 05.08.2014 18:26, schrieb Warner Losh:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I’d like to know what platforms people use FreeBSD/arm with, and if you’d have time to test some potentially “break the kernel” sort of changes in the next month?
>>
>> I have the following boards: boatloads of atmel, BBB, and RPI. This covers the at91, imx6 and broadcom directories. I also have a allwinnner board, but I’ve never got it booting FreeBSD. Likewise with a rockchip. I have some marvell gear too, but it is buried deep. This leaves a lot of other boards/SoCs to cover...
>>
>> Warner
>
> I can help out with my Dreamplug... (Marvell Kirkwood), running CURRENT already, but it breaks every 2nd day for USB or filesystem reasons, so I don't know if it's stable enough to do the tests you'd like to do.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mat

FYI.  I have BBW(1), BBB(n)

Gateworks Avila (not running FreeBSD on it, but I was running RELENG-6 back in 2007, https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arm/2007-May/000558.html),

and 2 designs based on Marvel Kirkwood that aren't running FreeBSD currently, either, but should.

I applied to AMD to get one of their 64-bit ARM dev boards as well.

-- Jim