Wandboard support?

Ian Lepore ian at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 30 03:01:24 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 22:07 +0000, Weiß, Jürgen wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I have been playing with a Wandboard Dual for some time.
> Serial and USB host ports work.  Non SMP kernel boots single
> user to memory disk and as of tonight multiuser to USB flash.
>
> Regards
>
> Juergen
>
> Juergen Weiss      |Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
> weiss at uni-mainz.de |55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX: +49(6131)39-26407

If you'd like to share patches for that I'd be happy to commit them.
Once we have even a minimally bootable system, it becomes easier for
others to contribute more functionality.

I've been playing with my Wandboard Solo for a couple days, but  I can't
seem to get through ehci_init() without hanging right now.

-- Ian