DockStar status?

Brett Wynkoop wynkoop at wynn.com
Wed Jan 30 18:03:45 UTC 2013

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:47:27 -0700
Ian Lepore <ian at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Nothing designed for consumers / end-users.  We make precision timing
> gear that shows up in server rooms at ISPs, in cell towers, flying on
> satellites, in the metrology laboratories of various nations, that
> sort of thing.  If you need a stable time source that drifts no more
> than a few nanoseconds within a 24 hour period, or need to serve
> hundreds of thousands of NTP and PTP packets per second, we've got
> you covered.

Clock-in-a-box!  Way cool.  Do some of these devices have wwvb or gps
receivers?

In the past I have been tasked with getting clock sources for clients,
and you never know when that might be the case again.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep
and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against
tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson.