SDIO driver for OpenRD Ultimate/ Dreamplug

Ian Lepore freebsd at damnhippie.dyndns.org
Fri Jan 6 19:51:05 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 18:24 +1100, Mattia Rossi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've tried to compile and use the SDIO driver found here:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~raj/misc/mv_sdio.c
>
> and here:
> http://freebsd.1045724.n5.nabble.com/SD-MMC-driver-for-OpenRD-Board-td4384370.html
>
> but it causes the kernel to panic.
> I'm not able to find the cause of the problem.
> It would be great if anyone could help me to get this going :-)
> [snip]
> mmc0: Probing bus
> mv_gpio_intr_handler(): No handler for Pin 34
> sdio0: Card inserted
> sdio0: Previous removal has not been detected properly
> mmc0: detached
> [snip]
>                  GPIO: gpio at 10100 {
>                          #gpio-cells = <3>;
>                          compatible = "mrvl,gpio";
>                          reg = <0x10100 0x20>;
>                          gpio-controller = <1>;
>                          pin-count = <50>;
>                          interrupts = <35 36 37 38 39 40 41>;
>                          interrupt-parent = <&PIC>;

I'll start by saying I don't know much about FDT (I only first heard of
it a couple weeks ago, and it's now high on my "learn more about this"
list)...

I notice the backtrace shows signs of the crash being interrupt-related,
and boot output included a complaint about "no handler for pin 34", and
the FDT gpio block lists a bunch of pins in the interrupts= line but not
34.  Could it be as easy as adding 34 to that list?

-- Ian