posix_fallocate(2)

mdf at FreeBSD.org mdf at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 20 15:33:57 UTC 2011

Mailing list ate my attachment.

See http://people.freebsd.org/~mdf/check_posix_fallocate.c .

As an aside, when I post from gmail.com to the mailing lists, I don't
see a copy of my message.  Is this a feature of the litserv, where it
doesn't mail it back to the originator, or a "feature" of gmail where
it tries to be clever?  The problem is that when the list eats an
attachment I don't know until someone takes the time to email me, and
I'd rather be able to tell immediately.

Thanks,
matthew