Schedule for releases

Erik Cederstrand erik at cederstrand.dk
Wed Dec 22 09:08:24 UTC 2010

Den 22/12/2010 kl. 09.52 skrev Oliver Fromme:

> For me, personally, one significant problem is that I don't
> have the resources to easily run several versions of FreeBSD
> at home.

Wouldn't a jail be sufficient for work that stays in userland?

For kernel work, I think a virtual machine would be much easier than dual-boot. Virtuialbox seems to support FreeBSD as both host and client (http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/virtualization-host.html), although I haven't tried using FreeBSD as a host.

Erik