SMPTODO: remove timeout(9) from ffs_softdep.c

David O'Brien obrien at FreeBSD.org
Thu Mar 13 18:54:32 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:00:47AM -0500, Sean C. Farley wrote:
> I asked my mentor to allow me to commit the file to tools/tools/editing
> next to freebsd.el.  There the Emacs and Vim scripts can battle it out
> for all eternity.  :)

This is too valuable to not have ASAP.
I've committed it as tools/tools/editing/freebsd.vim.  (case matches
emacs .el)

Let the embellishment of freebsd.vim begin!

> I tweaked the file a bit by adding a few comments and a mapping to
> <Leader>f for easy calling.  BTW, I am thinking about commenting out the
> mapping before committing and letting people manually activate it.  This
> is to avoid conflicts that may arise with existing mapping in a person's
> environment.

I don't see a need - no one should be blindly using dot files without
reviewing them.

--
-- David  (obrien at FreeBSD.org)