www/p5-libapreq2: libtool fix, strip libs, pkg-plist followup, p5-fix

Kurt Jaeger pi at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 10 09:49:53 UTC 2014

Hi!

Back to my proposed change for www/libapreq2 and this question:

> > Would it be more useful to make the slave port (p5-libapreq2)
> > a seperate port depending on the other ?

Looking at the pkg-plist and Makefile mess: Is it really useful
to have this master/slave port or should I split and depend on libapreq2 ?

--
pi at FreeBSD.org         +49 171 3101372                          6 years to go !