FreeBSD Port: www/mod_wsgi3

Nick Rosier nick.rosier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 19:57:15 UTC 2013

Douglas Thrift wrote:
> On 7/31/2013 1:10 PM, Nick Rosier wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> any chance on getting an updated port that supports Apache 2.4?
>>
>> Rgds,
>> N.
>>

> Hello Nick,
>
> The www/mod_wsgi3 port specifies USE_APACHE= 22+, so I'm pretty sure it
> should be able to install just fine with Apache 2.4. Is there a specific
> problem that you are seeing?

Hi Douglas,

thanks for the swift response. I'm using poudriere to build all my
packages. I've built Apache 2.4 and when I try to pull in mod_wsgi3 it
fails as it tries to pull in Apache 2.2 which is blocked by 2.4.
Don't know if it's a fault of poudriere or incompatibility with Apache
2.4. This is the 1st time I run into such a problem.

Rgds,
N.