Free Gold Combat - Calling Arcade Gamers to Shooting Mayhem

Tharle Games tharleapp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:04:00 UTC 2012

Free Gold Combat - Calling Arcade Gamers to Shooting Mayhem

Gold Combat HD, Arcade Shooting Gold Rush

Hi, There
We would like to introduce our newly launched game on app store "Gold Combat (
http://www.tharle.com/blog/wysijap/subscriptions/?email_id=5&user_id=99&urlencoded=aHR0cDovL2l0dW5lcy5hcHBsZS5jb20vYXBwL2dvbGQtY29tYmF0LWhkL2lkNTQwMDE5ODMxP210PTg%3D&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
)" for iPhone and iPad. Which is Free to download and available at Appstore globally. This is totally action arcade shooting mayhem game with mere
implementation of strategic approach. The game is targeted to users, who like to play classic arcade shooting games. In a nutshell if you like Tesla
(online flash game) you will like this also.

Watch our Game Preview on Youtube (
http://www.tharle.com/blog/wysijap/subscriptions/?email_id=5&user_id=99&urlencoded=aHR0cDovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS93YXRjaD92PVZDeVIxZFRMZlkw&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
)

Tap to shoot or kill is one of a great feature of the game, keeping in mind for apple users and arcade game players we have tried to match the
graphics quality and bug free app with minimal game controls , I hope you will enjoy playing this. The game is free to download but consist of ads and
can be removed from in-app purchase, users can also by gold coins through in-app purchase for buying power ups in the game.
Download From App Store (
http://www.tharle.com/blog/wysijap/subscriptions/?email_id=5&user_id=99&urlencoded=aHR0cDovL2l0dW5lcy5hcHBsZS5jb20vYXBwL2dvbGQtY29tYmF0LWhkL2lkNTQwMDE5ODMxP210PTg%3D&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
)

Unsubscribe (
http://www.tharle.com/blog/wysijap/subscriptions/?email_id=5&user_id=99&urlencoded=W3Vuc3Vic2NyaWJlX2xpbmtd&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
)